LegacyGT.com

Legacy Buying Tips

Hey all,

Looking to purchase a 2019 or newer legacy just want to be aware of any known issues/TSB? What should I be looking for at the dealership, any packages to recommend? I am going with the H4 option but want to ensure the car doesn't have any major issues like transmission, engine servicing, electrical problems etc. If there's any vehicles that are super reliable please feel free to advise and ill look into those as well. Currently the owner of an 03 OB Sedan that's dying on me slowly :(

All answers appreciated!

Hey all,

Looking to purchase a 2019 or newer legacy just want to be aware of any known issues/TSB? What should I be looking for at the dealership, any packages to recommend? I am going with the H4 option but want to ensure the car doesn't have any major issues like transmission, engine servicing, electrical problems etc. If there's any vehicles that are super reliable please feel free to advise and ill look into those as well. Currently the owner of an 03 OB Sedan that's dying on me slowly :(

All answers appreciated!

Look for a 3.6r Edition.. Best Engine in my opinion.. No major issues with the 19' or 20's..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk