LegacyGT.com

Infotainment/Android auto screen integration into legacy gt

I'm looking to put in a high quality and high tech screen into my legacy. Looking to get one with android auto and that I would be able to watch movies on. Also want to have it capable of replacing the stock radio area, but I would also be open to having it over the cubby as ive seen others do. Has anyone done something like this with a decent size screen capable of watching movies and and all of that?

Go with the JDM double Din kit and get a nice screen. Big screens look really odd in these cars. I have music video DVDs playing when I drive. No I do not watch them while driving. It neat to see peoples faces while they hear the music and see the video.

The problem is the Dual Climate AC controls are connected to the same unit as the radio on the GT models. Non GT models have a single zone AC which is different as well. You’d need the Double DIN kit (dual zone) to install anything aftermarket related to the radio.

I have integrated asus nexus into the glove box. Its not the latest model but it was the best option 6 years ago when i had this car. I used jdm glove box frame for panasonic strada. Still have the pad with the glove box somewhere in the garage

How it looks:

5b3b8d1s-960.jpg