LegacyGT.com

Hole in grille

I am currently at my local dealer for regular maintenance, and we noticed a hole in my grille where it obviously got hit by a rock or something. They are going to check the radiator, but the hole it big enough I will probably going to want to replace the damaged part. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for options beyond the standard grille. I thought there was a sport grille for the Legacy, but I can't seem to find that on the official Subaru Accessories site.

Thanks,

Ted

Actually, I think I see the difference now. The different color combinations: black/chrome, grey/chrome, and black. I guess the all black one came on the Sport. I like the way it looks, so I'll probably go with it:

2018-subaru-legacy_100640800_l.jpg

Anyone know how much work is it to replace the grille?

Very simple. Pop clips, remove bumper, screws behind the grille. Will take 45 minutes tops between jacking it up and putting the tools away. I recommend a second pair of hands to help get the bumper back in, but it can be done alone.

Might even be a sticky on it....

It looks like there are three different ones ...

Not sure which is the correct one.

Just remember that MY 2018-2019 is slightly different than MY 2015-2017 ... enough to make them incompatible.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 1 month later...