LegacyGT.com

WTB: legacy gt wagon black carpet/seatbelts

Hey guys I am looking for a black carpet and all of the seatbelts in black for 2005 Subaru legacy GT wagon. The carpet preferably brand new but theyre discontinued so I assume I'll have to settle for a used one. If u have a used one in good shape I will go for that. Anything you have let me know through text at 508 726 3532. My name is Dre. Located in the Boston area but I will pay for shipping if necessary. Thanks guys! Edited by Sboarderk03

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys I am looking for a black carpet and all of the seatbelts in black for 2005 Subaru legacy GT wagon. The carpet preferably brand new but theyre discontinued so I assume I'll have to settle for a used one. If u have a used one in good shape I will go for that. Anything you have let me know through text at 508 726 3532. My name is Dre. Located in the Boston area but I will pay for shipping if necessary. Thanks guys!

Hope you can find it. I did the full black conversion 4 yrs ago and that was tough back than.

Thanks guys I'm trying! My options are limited as nobody wants to ship a carpet and I have been looking for a parts car but everyone on fb marketplace is the worst at responding. You would think if u post something for sale I wouldn't have to pull teeth to hear back!

I can't speak for how easy/hard it is to dye carpet, but I do know that there are car upholstery shops that can entirely change the color of your interior if you desire. I know leather is doable. May be hard to go from beige to black, however.

Thanks guys I'm trying! My options are limited as nobody wants to ship a carpet and I have been looking for a parts car but everyone on fb marketplace is the worst at responding. You would think if u post something for sale I wouldn't have to pull teeth to hear back!

you need to remember, this part isn't a money maker for a seller to spend hours packing and then going to a shipper. Time is money. It's a very large item and is a mold, like your headliner, it gets damaged very easily if not pack right. if i was to sell my spare one, close to new, it would be listed at $600 + $150 shipping. When the carpet was available new from subaru, it was $900. I'm afraid to say you're chances if find one and getting it shipped are slim to none. Or you could drive to wherever the carpet is and pick it up.

I got mine from Fenix near Winchendon, MA. It's been awhile since I got mine, they've changed names a few times now but they had a lot of Subaru parts. Give them a call.

Thanks man I'll definitely check them out. I have a couple cars I'm looking at now. I would dye mine but this is going to be as close to a show car as I can get it in my "hobby" time and mine like many others has a hole in the carpet where the driver's heel goes. So I'm looking at a couple cars and will just swap interiors and then fix up and sell the other car as a nice a to b runner for someone else. If I end up with the sedan I'm looking at the only thing I will need is the wagon rear middle seatbelt.

I’m in Jersey and have a full parts car sitting in the driveway. If you want to come here and do all the work of getting it out, you can have it

Thanks man that is very awesome of you! Jersey is a bit of a drive for me so if possible would you be able to send me a few pictures of the interior, mostly on the side where the driver's right heel sits under the gas pedal. On your time of course, you can text me at 508 726 3532. Thanks again!

IIRC the carpet is the same for sedans and wagons. I swapped my black carpet from my wrecked sedan into my wagon, fit perfectly. (Obviously the trunk trim & carpet are not interchangeable.)

The seatbelts though, probably not. Best to reach out to a recycler have them pulled w/buckles.

Edited by DadBod
wgn v sdn trunk mat