LegacyGT.com

PCV valve

I'm sorry, I just figured the title was self explanatory, but if not, then I hope this helps ..

Context .... this is about Subaru PCV valves ;)

Just like the stupid news..."Is this common household thing killing your children!? Tune in at 7 to find out!!!" I'm not sure you know what the word 'context' means.

Also, your link is broken...

Edited by gathermewool

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Thank you,

I do not worry about PCV valves. Generally change them out at 100,000 anyway. Its a part that is either broken or not. No in between.

Both of mine were OK, but still gunked up well before 100k. One shoe does not fit us all.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Just like the stupid news..."Is this common household thing killing your children!? Tune in at 7 to find out!!!" I'm not sure you know what the word 'context' means.Also, your link is broken...

How about calming down mate. I think there is more to worry about in the world at the moment than this. I apologised for posting without what you called "a lack of context." As I said, I thought the clip was self explanatory. Perhaps I should have initially added " Here is an interesting clip on a simple repair or replacement of a PCV valve without taking it to the dealer" ... but at the time I didn't, so you can either accept my honest misjudgement, or continue to berate me ... it's your decision.

P.S. I just clicked on the initial link and it is working fine, :)