LegacyGT.com

Oil Pressure Gauge

what you see is what you get.

aftermarket gauges are an option a lot of people go for, especially with oil pressure. lots of space for aftermarket gauges in the dash below the stereo.

when they design a car they have a limited amount of dash space, but also they don't want to distract the average driver so a lot of thought goes into which instruments you get

how can you tell if your car is charging? same as any other car without a volt meter - throw a multimeter on the battery, 12.xx volts not running, 13.xx volts running. the battery light will definitely tell you it's not charging but it likely wont come on until your battery is dying as a result.

oil pressure? if you have concerns, check/borrow/rent a mechanical oil pressure gauge. the stock warning light definitely wont come on until the situation is critical

what you see is what you get.

aftermarket gauges are an option a lot of people go for, especially with oil pressure. lots of space for aftermarket gauges in the dash below the stereo.

when they design a car they have a limited amount of dash space, but also they don't want to distract the average driver so a lot of thought goes into which instruments you get

how can you tell if your car is charging? same as any other car without a volt meter - throw a multimeter on the battery, 12.xx volts not running, 13.xx volts running. the battery light will definitely tell you it's not charging but it likely wont come on until your battery is dying as a result.

oil pressure? if you have concerns, check/borrow/rent a mechanical oil pressure gauge. the stock warning light definitely wont come on until the situation is critical

Thank you

I added a three gauge pod in my 2nd gen. I used electronic senders for fuel pressure and oil pressure, couldn't find an electronic vacuum/boost within my project time frame, so that is just a tube. I made a wiring harness for it that ties back to an unused fuse at the fuse panel, but during testing I used one of those piggyback a fused circuit into a fuse socket things. All depends on how much work you can/want to do. In a different car I made an aluminum three gauge radio block off and painted it with black crinkle paint. You can do anything you want if you find the time to learn how. We're here to help. :)