LegacyGT.com

Extended warranty

Guys,

I remember when I first purchased my 2015 Subaru, there was a subject about purchasing Subaru extended warranty (where people got it online cheaper). I can't seem to find it. My extended warranty is up, and since Prices for cars are expensive right now, i will probably keep it for a few more years. Do you know where I can get a Subaru Extended warranty from a Subaru Dealer Online cheap?

For me, the extended warranty was worth it (had to get a Front engine cover replacement) that would have cost me over $1500 without the extended warranty, and didn't have to pay for it, also some other work.

Thanks.

... my 2015 Subaru ... Do you know where I can get a Subaru Extended warranty from a Subaru Dealer Online cheap?

Subaru Added Security "extended warranty" agreements are only available if your vehicle is still within the original 36-month/36,000 mile warranty period. You can't modify or further extend an existing SAS plan.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
My wife's car is still under the 3/36 month warranty. It's currently a Lease, but we are thinking of buying out the lease since the prices for cars are soo expensive. I heard there is a person "luke corcione" that has better pricing, but I don't have his current contact info. Can anyone assist?