LegacyGT.com

Radiator Shroud options...

I "adjusted" (cut out) the grimspeed shroud to fit with the stock snorkel, it's doable.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Perrin-Radiator-Shroud-For-2008-2014-WRX-STi-2008-2011-Impreza-/131645035670?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Any idea if I could make that work.

I would love to see some pics of your set up, what did you do for hood prop ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Looks like I cut off the tool tray and bent the remaining tab flat so I could fit the stock intake over it.

IMG_9128.thumb.jpg.c09443aeeaa916de3be71141c6dd48f5.jpg

IMG_9129.thumb.jpg.472c5ac0b7147a712705e66f2a385d2a.jpg

It is a modified intake to feed cold air to the Grimmspeed box, but the mounting points by the radiator and angles are stock.

I went hydraulics for the hood several years ago, will never go back to the hood prop. Release the catch, lift 3", and it raises itself :wub:

The Perrin *might* fit, I see it uses the stock radiator holders still; Grimmspeed replaces them. Looks like the mounting holes are in a different place, you might be able to drill new whole to align?

Looks like I cut off the tool tray and bent the remaining tab flat so I could fit the stock intake over it.

[ATTACH]294520[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]294521[/ATTACH]

It is a modified intake to feed cold air to the Grimmspeed box, but the mounting points by the radiator and angles are stock.

I went hydraulics for the hood several years ago, will never go back to the hood prop. Release the catch, lift 3", and it raises itself :wub:

The Perrin *might* fit, I see it uses the stock radiator holders still; Grimmspeed replaces them. Looks like the mounting holes are in a different place, you might be able to drill new whole to align?

Awesome thank you, that's is exactly what I was looking for.

That doesn't look to pad will probably go this route

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk