LegacyGT.com

Dead Car battery resulting in aftermarket stereo and keyless entry not working

Good afternoon everyone,

2011 Subaru Legacy Premium edition with Manual transmission.

I'm usually pretty good with figuring out my Legacy (I'm on my third), but I'm stumped here. I left a light on in my car or something and my battery was dead this afternoon. I initially changed the battery in my fob, thinking that was it, but when I realized it was the car's battery, I used my Micro-Start XP-10 to jump it and then drove it to charge the battery.

So with that out of the way, the car turns over, the windows, turn signals, wipers, interior lights, etc. all work, but my keyless entry still does not and my aftermarket px5 stereo wont turn on either (alarm light also isnt flashing. I did hear some brief cracks from the speakers while driving it, and I feel like I blew a fuse, but I cant seem to figure out which ones to check. I checked fuse 24 on the interior panel (Audio, Navigation system) and 22 in the engine box (Door lock (body control unit)), but they looked fine, and I dont see any explicit fuse for the alarm or keyless entry.

Anyone have any information or place they could point me to figure out what this could be? I tried searching around, but "keyless entry battery" just returns videos on replacing the fob battery, which ive already done.

Thanks in advance.