LegacyGT.com

Spec B rims for sale...

hovied

So i'm selling my spec b rims with tires, they have less than 1000 miles....

If your interested i'm looking for $1000.00, if you need them shipped i can

ship them to you for free.

henry oviedo

Don Beyer Subaru

sold

tHe HoV

Well Keefe you were right about the 235/40/18's on the inside the was plenty of room but the outside rear wheel lip would make contact. The 18x8.5 with a 45 offset fits but not with that tire size, if the rear wheel lip was about a 1/4 inch more flared it would have been peeeerrrrrfect! But no such luck... So tomorrow we are trying a 225/40/18. I was planning on using the Volks for the winter but changed my mind and decided to use the Work rims, they will go on tomorrow morning, what sux though is the fact that Subaru uses such an odd ball size for the spec b tires(215/45/18) to mantain the same rolling radius with the Work rims I had to use a 225/50/17 being that the rims are 17 and will be my winter shoes. Thanks so much for all the info Keefe... i will post pics soon...

tHe HoV

• 2 weeks later...
A set of Spec B rims were stolen off of a car in a NJ Subaru lot before they had a chance to add the wheel locks not too long ago. Maybe you will all get another crack at a cheap set if the thief decides to post em here! Keep reading! The detectives are....
My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Archived