LegacyGT.com

Intake Manifold exhaust replacement

Can someone point me in the right direction here. I want to replace my whole exhaust system all the way from the top which it has the catalytic converter. I believe the converter is bad even though i don't have a check engine light. The smog smell really bad, and very toxic i mean i know they are but compared to other cars mine is too much. I have seen lots of aftermarket parts and would like to know if you guys used them and which one has good fitments. I read some of them don't fit correctly. I don't what to go OEM because it's about $1500 plus tax just for the catalytic converter. In addition im sure most of my heat shields are loud i know this cars are known for that. I have tight them down but i can still hear rattling noises. Any help will be appreciated

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

What engine do you have? Could your catalytic converter still be under the emission warranty. Usually if it isn't working it should set a code. I know my Legacy smells a little like a unburnt fuel while it warms up and catalyst gets up to temperature. Any chance that a prior owner modified your tune and disable O2 sensor codes?