LegacyGT.com

Southern NY Subaru Mechanic

I have a 2013 legacy 3.6. It has 60,000 miles and it seems like every other time I drive it, the check engine lights come on. I have a few codes right now that are high severity that I really don't want to deal with repairing myself. If there is anyone here who lives in Westchester County in NY, do you know of any good Subaru mechanics in the area?

Thanks for the suggestions.

There is a lot wrong with this car. Shortly after the warranty ended, its been nothing but headaches. Even under the warranty, it was a regular at the dealer.

I bought it with 23,000 miles from a Subaru dealer but I have a feeling that it really had a lot more miles than that. I should have paid more attention to the small details. The seat leather was worn and some of the buttons were worn. That doesn’t happen in 23,000 miles.

Right now I have 3 codes and the CEL and all other lights are on. I have P0014, P0300 and C0057. From what I have read, the first two codes are most likely the exhaust oil control valve on bank one. That should hopefully take care of those first two codes.