LegacyGT.com

Rear turn signal LED replacements

Has any anybody replace their rear turn signal with LEDs? To replace the fronts I needed to remove the battery and the air filter box. Can't seem to find the way to remove the bulb or the whole taillight. And yes, I did install resistors because I don't play the hyper flash game.

PS I got the car today and had to have it towed back because the negative terminal connector just wouldn't stay back on the post after I removed it. Terribly designed.

Open the trunk, remove the two screws next to the taillight, cover pops off then two more screws and the whole taillight comes off to get access to the bulbs.

It's kind of like a pickup taillight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll give it a shot when I get the car back. That little plastic piece was giving a lot of resistance and I didn't feel like breaking something 5 hours into ownership.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot when I get the car back. That little plastic piece was giving a lot of resistance and I didn't feel like breaking something 5 hours into ownership.
It shows it in detail on how to get it off in the owners manual. There is little pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk