LegacyGT.com

Minneapolis Mn. 09 Legacy GT Spec -B (white)

bikerboy

Here for sale is the rare Subaru unicorn that is a white Spec-b. It took us just about two years to find one of these 180 produced in Satin White Pearl. We purchased this car from a dealership in Chicago in November of 2011 as a trade in from the original owner who put 21k on the odometer. The car has been driven sporadically as a second car and has never been driven in the winter as it sits in the garage. The current milage is 78,310 most of which is from highway trips to Florida. There are some usual wear and tear marks here and there on the exterior of car from normal use. The interior is in excellent shape and smells new as we always had weather-tech floor mats front and rear. No smoking and no pets.

SOLD!!

Year, Make and Model: 2009 Subaru Spec-b

Color: SWP white

Miles: 78310

Transmission: 6speed

Title: Clean

Lien: no

VIN: 4S3BL696093214153

Seller's email address: bikerboy102000@yahoo.com

Asking Price: 18,995

2017347255_IMG_79202.thumb.jpg.d82b236ab72a45faad20bf908296dee6.jpg

Edited by bikerboy
more info

You’re going to need to reformat your post and add some stuff to meet forum rules but damn. This is a 1 of 19 2009 in swp. not 180. 1 of 19 and a few have been confirmed to totaled so who knows. I shopped for one of these before purchasing my 2009 gt. I would’ve ruined it with mods. Great to see a survivor like this.

A hefty asking price. I hope you get it. Truly a unicorn.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

You’re going to need to reformat your post and add some stuff to meet forum rules but damn. This is a 1 of 19 2009 in swp. not 180. 1 of 19 and a few have been confirmed to totaled so who knows. I shopped for one of these before purchasing my 2009 gt. I would’ve ruined it with mods. Great to see a survivor like this.

A hefty asking price. I hope you get it. Truly a unicorn.

Thanks added the info needed.

Matt

FWIW, this is from the sticky in the 4th Gen forum, 16 SWP made of 112 Spec B's that year.

2009 - 112

31 were DGM

28 were QSM

24 were OBP

16 were SWP

13 were RRM

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Matt, I didn't know you still own this car. Thought you had sold if off a long time ago.

I still have our video of you in your STI doing rounds in OPUS back in the days.

Oh the good old days.

Hey Sir! Yeah I still have the RS as well. Oh the good times in Mexico! You still out there educating the new crowd?

• 2 weeks later...