LegacyGT.com

Fuel pump recall

I saw this on the news, it applies to the early 2020 legacies, there's nothing on stis about it yet, I've looked at the recall number every day this week, no part number, no documentation on it at all

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I saw this on the news, it applies to the early 2020 legacies, there's nothing on stis about it yet, I've looked at the recall number every day this week, no part number, no documentation on it at all

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I seen this and it could be a big problem. When I first got my Legacy and had about 10,000 mile the fuel pump went out. I hope this does not happen agian.

I seen this and it could be a big problem. When I first got my Legacy and had about 10,000 mile the fuel pump went out. I hope this does not happen agian.

Bring in the papers about that replacement, it may be that the pump replacement you had did fix the recall issue.

453747.png

Bring in the papers about that replacement, it may be that the pump replacement you had did fix the recall issue.

The papers I got from the dealer says it was a recall. But there was a recall on the cars from 2018 - 2020 at this time.

I am wandering if there is now another recall on the fuel pumps and replace fuel pumps from last recall.

Only time will tell if this fuel pump will need replaced again.