LegacyGT.com

Anyone local looking for a job?!

RuskiTrombone

Part time for those in college or full time jobs are available. Excellent pay and great benefits. PM me if you want more details but we are looking for everyone including managers, buyers, mechanics, sales people, business office associates, etc. There is a Carmax location in Sterling, VA .. Rockville, Laurel and White Marsh Maryland.

Used to be when we started. I believe Carmax split in 01 or 02 from Circuit City and the day they split as a completely different entity they became the #1 traded stock on the NYSE. Made a lot of people very wealthy that day. Wish I had their stock then.

Anyhow, I've worked at Best Buy, Circuit City and Carmax and I have to say that it is on a completely different field. There are no 16 year old kids that have absolutely no work ethic. We are not harrased by our managers as to when and where we can piss or take lunch. We do not have annoying cheers in the mornings and evenings as both Best Buy and Circuit City did. I remember at Best Buy we used to scream "Store 297, take the money!" and other annoying cheers.

Carmax was rated to be a top 100 place to work at by Forbes magazine in 2005 and we are constantly improving our benefits and work ethics.

thats why there is a store in richmond that i am sure is hiring. Also those in richmond, carmax has their corporate headquarters there so office positions are available as well. check website for details and pm me if doing so.

haha i dont think i could do that

i worked at the dealership right next door :icon_tong

i am currently working for tirekingdom at merchants

Archived