LegacyGT.com

Back in a Legacy…

Had a 2016 Legacy Premium in Lapis blue.. Sold it to Carvana back in March and got a 2021 WRX Premium CVT in World Rally blue.. Loved the power and handling but the ride was just too rough.. Got a 2022 Legacy Sport in Abyss blue.. Very nice..

“got a 2021 WRX Premium CVT in World Rally blue.. Loved the power and handling but the ride was just too rough.. Got a 2022 Legacy Sport in Abyss blue.. Very nice..”

Congratulations! I understand what you mean about the WRX. I came from a 2006 Legacy GT Limited 5 speed and had always admired the WRX. Was strongly considering one since at the time I really wanted to get a manual transmission. But as time went on, my wife got a 2020 Onyx Outback, I felt more comfortable with the CVT and felt the WRX was just a little too rough for me as well. So I acquired a 2020 Legacy XT limited and have been extremely happy. I still admire the WRX when I see one but I realize it’s not for me.

Wish I could have gotten the Abyss Blue but none were available last year, great color choice.

The WRX STI was always a car I wanted until I finally test drove one, a 2015 and boy was it harsh, felt every tiny bump. My wife would of probably never rode in it so I passed on it.

Did you test drive a Legacy XT before buying the Sport ? If so could you share your thoughts on power difference between the WRX?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

No I didn’t test drive a XT model.. Even though today’s cars come with artificial leather, I have an allergy to leather, mainly the smell.. Although the 2022 Legacy Sport has a strip of leather in the seat it doesn’t seem to bother me..