LegacyGT.com

Current gauge options, suggestions please.

I have looked threw some threads and they all very dated and most the products are out of production.

Looking for , oil pressure and temp, water temp, boost and wide band afr.

I want to go ahead and do the turbo oil feed mod wile I'm at it but the links for the sandwich plate needed are dead. Was hoping for a sandwich plate with 3 ports and oil gauges with senders that would fit it.

When it comes to boost that's pretty straightforward but still would like suggestions.

Now the afr ....I see the downpipes with the extra bung but is right after the turbo !??!!

Thoughts on this as a viable location.

I plan to change out my fuel pump as well as run corn juice and I would really like an accurate reading here to que me on o-ring failure's as well as any other lean conditions.

Thanks joe

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I have looked threw some threads and they all very dated and most the products are out of production.

Looking for , oil pressure and temp, water temp, boost and wide band afr.

I want to go ahead and do the turbo oil feed mod wile I'm at it but the links for the sandwich plate needed are dead. Was hoping for a sandwich plate with 3 ports and oil gauges with senders that would fit it.

When it comes to boost that's pretty straightforward but still would like suggestions.

Now the afr ....I see the downpipes with the extra bung but is right after the turbo !??!!

Thoughts on this as a viable location.

I plan to change out my fuel pump as well as run corn juice and I would really like an accurate reading here to que me on o-ring failure's as well as any other lean conditions.

Thanks joe

Oops meant for 4th gen...mods nuke please