LegacyGT.com

Looking for an Undertray

So I am in the market for the engine under tray 56410AG06F. Even though it is not expensive $70, everywhere wants north of $100 to ship it. Any ideas on sourcing 1 or 2 under trays without shelling out more on shipping than the part itself?

I have been searching junk yards for years but they are always ripped or already picked

Wagon is LIFE! - 265,000 miles and climbing

Unofficial Build (Restoration) Thread

Steering Rack Rebuild

Just pick one from your local dealer's parts department. I wouldn't trust any shipping service to get you a part of that nature unmolested. At the dealer you can inspect it and refuse if any damage is present.

I asked my dealer some time ago about it and iirc it comes with all the heat padding and oil drain door in place. Worth the cost imo.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

So I am in the market for the engine under tray 56410AG06F. Even though it is not expensive $70, everywhere wants north of $100 to ship it. Any ideas on sourcing 1 or 2 under trays without shelling out more on shipping than the part itself?

I have been searching junk yards for years but they are always ripped or already picked

go get a nice rally armor one that bolts on with the oil filter removal part. I think gorilla off-road has one for our cars. like 215. they are great. had one on my 2009 WRX. saved me a few times.