LegacyGT.com

95 US Headlight fit 94 JDM car?

I believe the 2nd gen started in 94 in most markets and 95 in the USDM market. I would say besides that, look up pictures for 93 and 96. If your vehicle looks like the 93, then they won't fit. If yours matches the 96 pictures, then the 95 USDM lights should fit. You'll see what I mean in the pics, the two generations have quite different headlights, but within one gen they are all the same, projector/conventional notwithstanding.

I believe the 2nd gen started in 94 in most markets and 95 in the USDM market. I would say besides that, look up pictures for 93 and 96. If your vehicle looks like the 93, then they won't fit. If yours matches the 96 pictures, then the 95 USDM lights should fit. You'll see what I mean in the pics, the two generations have quite different headlights, but within one gen they are all the same, projector/conventional notwithstanding.

Thanks for the help! :) It looks like the 96. I ordered some that are supposedly for 95-97 and will return them if they don't fit. The rear of the assembly looks like the rear of my current headlight assembly.