LegacyGT.com

carbon radiator shroud

Very pretty!

Curios if you have considered making one that has scoop to pull air into the OEM intake thing. You know the one that comes off the stock airbox.

I would love to see a full solution radiator shroud, intake scoop, air box, alternator cover, etc. Right now all these manf have bits here and there that don't work with one another.

I was just watching the Throttl STI build and the mishimoto intercooler piping does not work with their own radiator fan shroud, that's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Each part should work on its own, and with the rest of their options.

Very pretty!

Curios if you have considered making one that has scoop to pull air into the OEM intake thing. You know the one that comes off the stock airbox.

I would love to see a full solution radiator shroud, intake scoop, air box, alternator cover, etc. Right now all these manf have bits here and there that don't work with one another.

I was just watching the Throttl STI build and the mishimoto intercooler piping does not work with their own radiator fan shroud, that's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Each part should work on its own, and with the rest of their options.

like this: https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/carbon-hoodd-scoop-and-snorkel-286236.html

madrig did a custom one for me that didn't fit my jdm frontend (bought it after ordering the custom part). It is gorgeous. Sold to someone who could actually use it.

Now I have the stock snorkel incoming.

to answer questions . the snorkel can be like oem , same boxita just purchased, or extended , the front go down to the grill .

radiator cover there is two model , one for use with the snorkel and one you can not .

the one listed here is for without snorkel .

this one is available for sale .

Awesome. I just got a grimmspeed (it was really cheap locally) but it deletes the snorkel, I found that interesting, and not particularly useful for most since it now requires you to run a intake.

Or you can do what I did and cut off the tray on the Grimmspeed, bend the front of the left side down as a "scoop", and still run the snorkel :lol: One day I'll add some engine bay Madrig carbon :wub: