LegacyGT.com

XM Radio plans

Would have sworn there was an XM radio renewal thread here but I cant find it. XM renewal is due in a few days and full price $320+ isnt happening.

My offers are $99 +taxes + royalty fees for 1 year....you know a special offer for me only:lol: for $122 All Access

or $38.35 for 6 mohths. Does not include sports, Howard Stern, etc.

Tried getting down more as last year was around a solid $100 total iirc, but she just said we can cancel.

Wondering what plans others are getting and did you call a special number, use a code, etc?

Thanks

... I like them but no young-uns are gonna pay for their ridiculous prices .

Beyond that, I refuse to support their anti-consumer business model and marketing practices. (That's just my personal opinion, of course.)

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I tried XM for the first 2 years and give up on them. Totally wasted my money on the second year since I quit using XM a couple months into that year. Found I only listen to 2 or 3 music channels and got real tired of the same 50 or 60 songs over and over. Went to a USB thumb drive and loaded it up with 5 or more gigs of MP3 music and never looked back. Still get offers over the phone and mail and I hang up on them or throw the mailers away.

• 2 weeks later...

Paid 70.65 , TOTAL for 1 year

G

I got the same deal. It's simple - just call them and tell them you're going to cancel unless you get that plan. The catch is that you have to renew every year to get the same deal, otherwise it automatically reverts to the regular subscription price.