LegacyGT.com

Legacy reinCARnated

Th3Franz

Hey guys,

So after the end to my Legacy, I got an Alfa Romeo Giulia and had that for 3 years. My dream car went up for sale so I just picked this quadrifoglio up. It reminds me a lot of my old Legacy, the color, the wheels, the power, the suspension feel. Kind of takes me back to when we talked about the Legacy STi with twin turbo H6. This car does have twin turbos and a V6. Had some fun on some back roads yesterday and it performed flawlessly. Alfa resolved the software issues that journalists complained about. Definitely no worse than BMW or Audi in reliability/quality 2018 model year if you ask me.

Cheers!

IMG_4495.jpg.ff1c2e775cfd987922e260b31327e71c.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg.c4fb7d5a04776c5c7c3964154500df2b.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-083528_Gallery.thumb.jpg.19f3cf38fb4665cca8c9de5e4d2097e9.jpg

Hey guys,

So after the end to my Legacy, I got an Alfa Romeo Giulia and had that for 3 years. My dream car went up for sale so I just picked this quadrifoglio up. It reminds me a lot of my old Legacy, the color, the wheels, the power, the suspension feel. Kind of takes me back to when we talked about the Legacy STi with twin turbo H6. This car does have twin turbos and a V6. Had some fun on some back roads yesterday and it performed flawlessly. Alfa resolved the software issues that journalists complained about. Definitely no worse than BMW or Audi in reliability/quality 2018 model year if you ask me.

Cheers!

Quality no worse than a BNW or Audi?

So it’s a massive pile of shit.

Noted.

But does it rip thru the Webster tunnel like the Leggy? Still a standout memory from an amazing build. Glad to hear you’re motoring on.

Haven't tried yet but with the muffler bypass valves open in race mode on this car, it sounds pretty awesome. Hope you're doing well!