LegacyGT.com

Any body want to set up a meet?

wingedmoon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are incredible roads between Georgetown and Placerville. I'd go out there for a drive.

Absolute truth!! Tho' they're often clogged with motorhomes & slooow drivers :icon_mad:

I'll have to explore some of the less traveled roads & set up a drive... :icon_bigg

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I'll go, but I'm not from SF so I need to know exactly where to go (I'm in Modesto)

H2OSB

OK, I'm signed up for the 1-day HDPE class on Jan 21. I will drive through Modesto early Saturday, so if you want to join up then, we can drive the rest of the way together...

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

OK, I'm signed up for the 1-day HDPE class on Jan 21. I will drive through Modesto early Saturday, so if you want to join up then, we can drive the rest of the way together...

Change in plans... driving down on Friday night instead.

OK well I'm down for a drive anywhere anytime just let me know. I'm itching to get out and stretch the legs of my new Subaru.

broken in yet?

is skyline blvd open yet? i think i remember it being partially shutdown during the winter for road reconstruction? btw skyline blvd = hwy9 (rite? i forgot. too lazy to google.)

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

aldouse,

Thanks for the gentle reminder. What am I thinking. I should take it down to the auto cross course this week right? :) LOL

OK well I've been driving a ton! My last car was a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE and it had 175K miles and ran like the day I bought it.

So yeah I drive a lot and it will be "broken in" very soon!

aldouse,

Thanks for the gentle reminder. What am I thinking. I should take it down to the auto cross course this week right? :) LOL

OK well I've been driving a ton! My last car was a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE and it had 175K miles and ran like the day I bought it.

So yeah I drive a lot and it will be "broken in" very soon!

i vote for a rubber change!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Flanders,

I'll be at Laguna Seca on Saturday, group 3, black wagon.

-scott

I'll be there on Saturday as well, group 1 & 2, white wagon.

I'll go, but I'm not from SF so I need to know exactly where to go (I'm in Modesto)

H2OSB

Haven't heard from you H20SB... Hope you can make it.

I just hit 950 miles in my first 6 days of ownership. Is that ok?

I guess it's almost broke in. :)

I know I am dring way too much but its work so it's paying for the car.

On top of that I took my time and really varried my speeds this week... got off of the freeway often and road around various random towns on my way to my destination which my nav helped me find. I've also been letting my car idle a while before turning off. Does anyoen around here use a turbo timer?

Excellent navigation system. Anyone looking for a review it is very intuitive and well put together.

I am hoping to find a software upgrade for the gauge package. While the Acceleration, Average Fuel Consumption, and current Fuel Consumpsion are nice to have I would much rather have Turbo Boost and Oil Temp. Let me know if anyone has heard of this being available for the nav screen computer.

OK so I have lots of questions... please help.

Does anyoen around here use a turbo timer?

From what I've read, Subaru has indicated turbo timers are no longer necessary because of advancments made in the turbo technology. Now, if you spend all day on the track... you might wanna let it cool off a little, but other than that I don't see a need for it.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

OK so the subaru salesment isn't all knowing? :)

He told me to let it idle for 5 minutes whenever I stopped after driving hard.

when are you not driving hard?

It's probably pretty hot all the time.

Anyway you're the second person to tell me turbo timer is unecessary so .... NO TURBO TIMER FOR ME!

thanks,

Archived