LegacyGT.com

Which do you prefer? Rota Tarmac II

Jerboa113

Which do you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Gunmetal
    • Silver
    • something else (please post recommendation)
    • Stocks Fine!

coo, the complaints I'm getting from my friends about these rims (as I'm involving them too in things :p) is that the spokes seem too small to them,

The full royal polished finish give an appearance that they're thinner than they are. Check out the regular silver/gunmetal at Subydude in the gallery section.

yea, thats what I figured was happening there. It seems like a lot of the white GTs didn't come with the spoiler.. I wonder why? mine didn't either but I added it in the 1st 2 weeks cos it just looked better to me.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I vote for the steel gray....not too dark, but adds some contrast to the car, and subaru's call for wheel contrast. ;)

these shots are of the rims in actual color from oakos.com, as well as on my car. Realize the outback requires a much bigger tire than the GT, but you get the idea. the OBXT makes the rims look smaller due to the tire size...in this case, 245-45-18 for my fitment.

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/ROTTARIISG.jpg

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album73/IMG_0871.jpg

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album92/IMG_1050.jpg

Gunmetal. To match the Slipstreams on the Miata.

Oh, that's mine.... OK, spouse's really ... but they'd look good on yours, too.

Alhough, they are kinda heavy (what are the stock weights?) - what about slipstreams?

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

I think the stocker rims are rated at like 24 pounds? but with tires and stuff I've heard they can be as heavy as 50, either way after carrying one a few feet I can agree its definatley more than 24 pounds with the tire on it heh

those look very good 03indigo, in the words of the guy on robocop "EYE LIKE IT!" I agree tho the larger tire is nessecary on the ob, but that doesn't hurt the style at all, it looks very sporty.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I think the stocker rims are rated at like 24 pounds? but with tires and stuff I've heard they can be as heavy as 50, either way after carrying one a few feet I can agree its definatley more than 24 pounds with the tire on it heh

those look very good 03indigo, in the words of the guy on robocop "EYE LIKE IT!" I agree tho the larger tire is nessecary on the ob, but that doesn't hurt the style at all, it looks very sporty.

I weighed the stock rims about 19# The Rota Tarmac II's about 17.5#

Archived