LegacyGT.com

PA: Energy Suspension Rear Diff Forward "Outrigger" Bushings

Selling a set of Rear Diff Front outrigger bushings from an Energy Suspension kit 19.1105G. This kit is only available with both the forward and rearward bushings, in contrast to most aftermarket options. This was the only way for me to get polyurethane rear diff bushings that didnt have an outer sleeve.

This would be the Energy Suspension equivalent of a Whiteline KDT905, which I already have installed, hence, no need for this. I have actually been switching some of my Whiteline bushings to other brands over the last couple years and honestly if I had a clean slate to install this or the Whiteline ones, I would install these. I have grown to dislike all the weird stuff Whiteline does on the ID of the polyurethane parts. Persistent problems have gone away when I replaced the Whiteline bushings with other polyurethane bushings. That said, I think this outrigger bushing is probably a low risk area and that weird knurling they have on their bushing is probably fine and I will continue to use it.

These are brand new, just trying to split the difference with someone who might need these bushings.

Picture attached is what you receive.

$40 Shipped, or send me a reasonable offer.

1695665196_ES19.1105G.jpg.af9d5390a1696318056d1b3678ce600a.jpg

Edited by mra32

BUMP

I will throw in the Whiteline inserts that go in the back differential bushings, KDT927. one leg is broken off the rest of it, but its just an insert and it should still fill the void whether its attached to the rest of it or not. I dont know where the washers are for this, I'll try to find them but mine stayed in without washers for nearly a decade

I attached the parts diagram from Energy suspension with the assembly of the bushings and crossmember circled to clear up any confusion which bushings I am offering for sale

1527288016_diffbushings.JPG.0d62f3b8547619dececbafc1233d0c6e.JPG