LegacyGT.com

Long Time No See

chutwong

Hello my beloved LGT folks. I joined this forum in 2005 when i first got my 2006 LGT, loved everything that I encountered on this site. Sold my car in 2010 and leaving Subie family for a while, but the itchy bug got me i must say and i picked up my 2010 LGT in 2015, kept it ever since.

I am a happy camper and enjoy every mins on this subie ride (Owned my first WRX bug eyes in 2003 and gone thru 2 LGTs). Now I am in my 40s and I think I will move on with a family SUV (sigh...).

And it is time to say goodbye to you folks........

To my surprise, my privilege to post in member classified got revoked (I know I did not make enough contribution to this community, and my appology to that).

Peace out.

Chutwong

Edited by ammcinnis
Attempting to subvert Marketplace rules

Now I am in my 40s and I think I will move on with a family SUV (sigh...).

Pshhhh.... Overrated.... LOL I'll be 38 in 2 months and I'm building a new 2006 LGT daily with a EJ257 and VF52. Never too old to have fun. It's still a family car... :)

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Hello my beloved LGT folks. I joined this forum in 2005 when i first got my 2006 LGT, loved everything that I encountered on this site. Sold my car in 2010 and leaving Subie family for a while, but the itchy bug got me i must say and i picked up my 2010 LGT in 2015, kept it ever since.

I am a happy camper and enjoy every mins on this subie ride (Owned my first WRX bug eyes in 2003 and gone thru 2 LGTs). Now I am in my 40s and I think I will move on with a family SUV (sigh...).

To my surprise, my privilege to post in member classified got revoked (I know I did not make enough contribution to this community, and my appology to that).

If any member is interested in a 2015 White LGT, please feel free to hit me up. I would definitely want to pass this opportunity up to my fellow Legacy forum folks.

Peace out.

Chutwong

i picked up my 2010 LGT in 2015, kept it ever since.

If any member is interested in a 2015 White LGT, please feel free to hit me up.

:confused:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

To my surprise, my privilege to post in member classified got revoked ...

Your ability to post in the Marketplace was not "revoked." Despite your having registered in 2004, current rules require that you have made at least 10 "contributory" posts to the Forum before you can post in the Marketplace. Posting "for sale" notices in other subforums is not allowed.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png