LegacyGT.com

Allscaner - Vxdiag ???

Does anyone have any experience with the allscaner from VXdiag?

I Dono, I got one because I need to do some reprogramming if modules and I’m just faced with a whole host of problems. Seeing if anyone around has delt with this crap.

Firstly I can’t get it to install everything SSM4, and FlashWrite install properly but I can’t get SSM3 to install terminating in a “path not found” error

I however can get the SSM3 from the Allscaner application to launch but nothing I do will connect to the car, and half of the settings like “reprogram” just don’t exist

Even half hackily running SSM3 from the setup files also is just as poop.

I’ve even seen it’s supposed to work with FreeSSM but it just doesn’t. It won’t show up. I’m at a total loss. FlashWrite can even find the programming files but say they don’t exist. Something ain’t right here… I had some form of confidence with this but that’s all down the pooper…

I’ve tried on multiple windows machines, doing everything I can even fully resetting the one, with no avail, compatibility mode, restarts, SSM4 Wasn’t installing but some how I got it to do that. Going to try an older version they still have posted to see if anything different. But I’m just at a loss

• 6 months later...