LegacyGT.com

Blackout chrome around windows?

I bought some vinyl but ended up selling the car. Here's a pic of my plastidip that lasted 4 years

DEBB765-F-10-EA-4-E10-A764-E2-EF6-EBF2-C27-zpsd7maoav4.jpg

Did that match the b-pillar black finish pretty well on the door exteriors?

And I haven't used Plastidip yet, but have seen comments about keeping it off of rubber. How did you handle the rubber that butts up tight against the chrome?

Thanks.

Did that match the b-pillar black finish pretty well on the door exteriors?

And I haven't used Plastidip yet, but have seen comments about keeping it off of rubber. How did you handle the rubber that butts up tight against the chrome?

Thanks.

It matched pretty well. I did the front grill too and it still looked good four years later. I was going to take it off but ended up leaving it on when I traded the car in.

I taped as close to the edge of the rubber as I could. It was fine.

Screenshot-20171110-142219-01.jpg

your car looks great. Is that all stock or has jdm upgrades?
Thank you. USDM gloss black painted grille, enkei TFRs, black and red vinyl overlays, chrome delete with vinyl wrap and laminix reverse and signal light smoke. Also debadged other than the 3.6R logo. There it was sitting on whiteline springs, but they were too much for the stock shocks so now I'm on BC coils.

Other bits include a knn replacement panel filter, axle back with mufflers from nameless, front strut bar, 19mm RSB, and a tune.

I have adjustable LCAs to install after Xmas, and maybe next year I'll finish off with raptor headers, high flow cats and a custom mid pipe to y pipe with a new resonator.

But nothing JDM.