LegacyGT.com

2006 Legacy Spec B P0500 and C0107 and C0109 codes help!

C0109 is power voltage malfunction. It comes on when power is too low or too high. Your alternator may be going bad or there may be a fault in the ground/power circuits of the abs module.

C0107 is abnormal signal from front right sensor. You indicated that you already replaced the sensor which may not have been needed since it is an abnormal signal code, not an open circuit code. So that rules out contamination on the sensor. Check the magnetic encoder on the back side of the wheel bearing/hub assembly. It may be damaged/have rust or metallic particles on it which will create an abnormal signal. If the ring is damaged, the whole hub assembly will need replacement.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

C0109 is power voltage malfunction. It comes on when power is too low or too high. Your alternator may be going bad or there may be a fault in the ground/power circuits of the abs module.

C0107 is abnormal signal from front right sensor. You indicated that you already replaced the sensor which may not have been needed since it is an abnormal signal code, not an open circuit code. So that rules out contamination on the sensor. Check the magnetic encoder on the back side of the wheel bearing/hub assembly. It may be damaged/have rust or metallic particles on it which will create an abnormal signal. If the ring is damaged, the whole hub assembly will need replacement.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah the wheel bearing hub is rusted i bet it does need replaced as to the C0109 code I still dont understand it maybe some ground cables but im going to have to check