LegacyGT.com

6 speed in 07'

RacingFish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not hot in that picture I don't think. It's just parked and posing for the camera. When it launches it would raise up to clear the hood I'd wager.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I just preordered one on ebay. If it's on ebay then it must be real. The guy had no feedback and just signed up today, but the Buy It Now price was only $37,000 and I'm guaranteed to get one in July of 06. Woo Hoo!!!

OCDETAILS BLOG

ooooh... though provoking. I'd have to say that if the conveyor were moving at 3 revolutions per minute and the Legacy were to stay in 2nd gear then the chances of a tree making a sound as it fell behind the launching rocket would be about 60%. Then again, if the relative humidity were higher than 80% then the chances of the rocket launching would be greater. However, if the sun rises in the west that day or if hell freezes over then the tree won't make a sound and the rocket won't go anywhere. That is a fact.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Again you are forgetting that there is a $10,000 upgrade on the paint. The conveyor belt would catch fire before the paint. ...which creates another quandry.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Maybe that is why it comes with the Tweel as standard equipment. Whoever that clown is that swapped out for traditional wheels and tires must be a member of nabisco or something.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Thought this was relevant. (Read the review)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00067F1CE/qid=1133328782/sr=8-5/ref=pd_bbs_5/002-1768081-4616046?v=glance&n=507846

SO there I was stopped at the red light on 67th and Lexington in my Mini Cooper when this yellow Hummer rear-ended me. Before I could jump out and confront the moron driver, he backed up and drove off!! I was able to get his license plate number before he disappeared. I had seen the Badonkadonk on Amazon a few weeks prior and had thought that it was awesome, but the high shipping costs made me hesitant to buy it. However, with the Hummer incident fresh in my mind, I rushed home and placed an order for the Badonkadonk on the spot! Since I used my Amazon.com visa, I received 19,999 points which was cool -- I am going to use the points to buy an U2 edition Ipod which will go well in my Badonkadonk. But I digress! With FedEx overnight delivery, I had the Badonkadonk in my posession the next morning. I obtained the address of the Hummer driver from my contacts at the DMV and drove over to his crib and smoked his hummer using the built in Argon-freon-fusion laser. All that was left of the Hummer was a smoking hunk of metal. As I drove off, I could see the owner of the Hummer run out of house in his underwear and throw himself on the ground in front of the charred ruin in despair. It caused a tremendous sense of elation in me.

The Badonkadonk is well worth the investment; the built in Alpine 1200 Watt stereo system means that you can listen to your tunes and travel in style. And the Recaro racing seats and Momo shift knobs are cool. Run, don't walk, to your computer and order the Badonkadonk now -- you won't be sorry!

Archived