LegacyGT.com

6 speed in 07'

RacingFish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only that it was going to be twin turbo and have surface to air missles that shoot out of the back when people tail gate. It's going to be badass. Let's hear it for the '07 Legacy STi TT assault vehicle!!

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Only that it was going to be twin turbo and have surface to air missles that shoot out of the back when people tail gate. It's going to be badass. Let's hear it for the '07 Legacy STi TT assault vehicle!!

I think it has surface to surface missiles, not surface to air, get your details right OC ;)

The SPT version only has surface to surface. The STi is for shooting down the helicopter cops when the ground patrols can't catch you. Sheesh... Don't you read Drive magazine?

OCDETAILS BLOG

They aren't reliable at all. Everybody has 'heard' this or that. It is all crap. Up until the 06 hit the showroom floor everybody thought it would have a 6 speed too. ignore the rumors. Unless you see a cited source that is something other than a message board with someone else saying they have heard it, then it is all crap. Wait for the announcement from SOA. Until then assume that nothing significant will change.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Come on guys, don't get his hopes up. Sure there'll be a 6MT but you can only get the missles with the auto.

Oh... and taupe. Missles only on auto tranny with taupe interior. Surprisingly, the wood trim actually makes the missiles more aerodynamic.

:icon_twis

OCD-

What type of sealer wax do you recommend for the assault missiles?

Well, you would need a friction resistant acrylic sealant that will hold up to extreme speeds and temperatures. For that you would use Klasse Sealant Glaze applied in straight motions with a microfiber applicator. 4 layers with 24 hours of cure time between each layer should reduce air friction and cause the missles to burn less fuel before they blow the shit out of the jerk behind you with the high beams. Oh, and they'll probably be blinded by the shine too. Bonus!

OCDETAILS BLOG

if i had an 06 i'd sue if they included SAMs on the 07's. safety and performance enhancements like that should mandate a recall so my 05 can be retrofitted with missiles...although, i'd settle for a safer side airbag...or for pete's sake a frickin armrest where i can actually rest my arm...even with the damn JDM console, it's not comfortable. maybe i shouldn't have had that surgery to augment my elbows.

if i had an 06 i'd sue if they included SAMs on the 07's. safety and performance enhancements like that should mandate a recall so my 05 can be retrofitted with missiles...although, i'd settle for a safer side airbag...or for pete's sake a frickin armrest where i can actually rest my arm...even with the damn JDM console, it's not comfortable. maybe i shouldn't have had that surgery to augment my elbows.

I heard that they are going to make the missles incompatible with 06s. All of the dealerships will be instructed not to install them in 06 or 05 model years. You'll have to get the 07 automatic to get the SAMs.

Oh, and get this... I heard that HIDs STILL aren't aren't going to be standard equipment. Can you believe that? What's wrong with SOA?

OCDETAILS BLOG

Do you know if SOA will offer Nuclear Warheads as an option for the Surface to Air missles?

If it does, we better not let Bin Laden know about it. Could come back to bite us in the a** if you know what I mean.

Here is my prediction on the six speed. You probably won't see one until they cut out a new body style, which won't be for a few years. I would think putting a new transmission type in the car would require them reshaping the floor pan, and they would probably wait to do that update. Unless the 6sp comes in the same chassis as the current 5.

Either way for me, it don't matter, I drive an Auto.

Spec B is on hold till West Coast Customs can get SoA in their schedule and the Anti-Wheel-Drive version is marred with design problems and complaints about "zero road connectivity" and missing the "ride on rails" feeling. I told them negatiff camber would solve it but as usual SoA is stubborn.
I keed I keeed

Don't be a retard. Everybody knows they are discontinuing the Legacy in 08 and will be importing the Liberty from down under to be rebadged as a Legacy. Sheesh... Stop trying to confuse people.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived