LegacyGT.com

Help getting Fenderist wide body on my Outback!

I'm in the process of purchasing a Fenderist wide body kit for my 05 obx. I'm going to remove the factory flairs as well as the door moldings and weld the door holes. Seeing that I need some repairs on my bumpers anyway I was already looking into getting legacy bumpers.

I'm trying to make sure if I get a usdm legacy front bumper the kit will still match up. Also I'm trying to make sure I don't have to get new headlights and fenders like you do when getting the jdm bumpers. That part confuses me when I've done some searching. Excuse my ignorance this is my first legacy as I'm coming from owning multiple Imprezas and Foresters.

The communication through the company has been a bit spotty as they are out of Russia. They are telling me both kits they offer are for jdm bumpers, but then actual 3d artist/designer of the flairs told me they do have the option to fit the front usdm bumper.

I'd get the jdm spec B bumper if it didn't require me to change the headlights and fenders. I'd much rather put that $1000+ toards wrapping the car.

Here's the link to their site with pictures of both kits. The Type B version is definitely for the jdm spec B, but what about the other one? Does that look like a usdm bumper?

https://fenderist.com/bp1

Edited by WTFJayJay

Didn't get the front lip. Might do so later on though. For now I'm going with one of the eBay black under lips everyone runs. Much cheaper to replace ��.

Since they arnt out yet the flairs are currently only $750 vs $1000 to preorder. I also contacted them inquiring about a sponcer ship and got an additional 20% off! Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and it paid off. So $600 shipped to my door ��

Edited by WTFJayJay