LegacyGT.com

2020/2021 NFL Thread

BDII

Will the Chiefs repeat?

Can Baltimore pull it off?

Will the 49ers choke again?

Brady and Gronk to the Bucks?!?!?!?

Cam Newton to the Pats?!?!???

Can the Saints stop choking in the off season?

:spin:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I haven't played any Madden games in 10+ years...that might change if the actual season is cancelled.

Go watch the new trailer and you might be tempted, it starts with Lamar Jackson running the ball and showcases how you have complete control over the run, juke moves and all. Then it shows other high profile NFL running backs using the new run control feature.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• 2 weeks later...
How made would yall be if the patriots won the superbowl with Cam this year?

I'm indifferent at this point, don't know how many games I'll be watching this year. I'm just busier than I've been in years, don't think I'll have much time. What little shrapnel of time I have left, I try to play games or catch a movie.

• 1 month later...
My hope for this season: all the teams go bankrupt and the players all have to get real jobs, and we never ever have to see another game again, and that state and local taxpayers are never again asked to help fund a stadium for man children to play games in.

I'd be more mad that Cam won than that the Patriots won.

This.

Nobody likes Cam Newton (except Cam Newton) because he is a show-boating fool.

You’re just angry that you sucked at sports growing up.

I wasn’t good at football I’ll grant you that.

Mostly I’m just sick of the shitty human beings that comprise the NFL making truckloads of money playing a game, and then having the temerity to try and lecture the rest of us who actually do real jobs that contribute to society on how to live our lives. The NFL seems to be on board with this bullshit and I’m not interested.

I think it would be far more entertaining to have a reality show following these dumb dumbs around trying to work a real job and support their outlandish habits on the kind of pay their real world skills can get them. Plus we could also watch them deal with no one giving a shit about their prowess at playing a game. It would be ******* epically funny. Far more entertaining than football.

This.

Nobody likes Cam Newton (except Cam Newton) because he is a show-boating fool.

Yup. Seems like a good human being, but holy shit - NO ONE needs to peacock as hard as that jackass does. What the hell is he trying to prove? Can he really be so insecure that he needs to draw that much attention to himself? I just don't understand how he can be such a tasteless fool.

Yup. Seems like a good human being, but holy shit - NO ONE needs to peacock as hard as that jackass does. What the hell is he trying to prove? Can he really be so insecure that he needs to draw that much attention to himself? I just don't understand how he can be such a tasteless fool.

Well he's got another chance with NE to prove us all wrong. I would change my opinion if he shows some humility while exhibiting greatness, and cuts out the pouting act when games don't go his way.

That being said, I'm enjoying the Brady videos out of Tampa, he looks great and so does Gronk. Brady is a master troll, literally no one in sports is better at the PR game than he is. The Bucs could be really good this year if that Defense comes together in time too.

Baltimore released ET III, sounds like it was player, not coach driven, he lost the respect of his peers for his attitude in the locker room, nevermind the off field stuff. Earl got a big ol head, and thats too bad.

• 5 months later...