LegacyGT.com

Woooo Hoooo

I have to admit, I had doubts about how the Leggy would handle the snow even after reading many posts from owners on its ability in the white stuff and even watching previous mpegs showing some folks putting the GT through its paces in a parking lot w/deep snow. I traded in my GMC sierra 2500 plow truck in august on the leggy and aside from losing a few thousand pounds and my Blizzard Plow, plus gaining at least 10 mpg, the GT handled GREAT:icon_bigg :icon_bigg this morning in the snow!! All I can say is wow!! BTW this is with the suck RE92's which I will be replacing soon!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US!!:)

and.. A Belated Happy Thanksgiving(month and a 1/2 late) to the folks in Canada!:)

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

That's great to hear, I am very anxious to try my LGT in the snow with the stock RE92's. It's just raining down here in Plymouth, so no trying this a.m. Soon enough though, happy t-day.

Do you have disabled DRL's - I might have spotted you in So Ply this summer?

Do you have disabled DRL's - I might have spotted you in So Ply this summer?
nOPE!!:) NO DISABLED DRL'S maybe soon though, I hear it adds 10hp!!:icon_bigg
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

I just did my first bad weather drive in snow last night. About 40 miles of mountain interstate. Judging from the other traffic and one accident the roads were definitely bad. I felt absolutely secure. Really couldn't tell I was on bad roads. The downside, could instill a false sense of over confidence, if that is a downside. And... that is on stock Re 92's

I was in that same snow this morning for the first time since buying my Leg GT a month ago, and I was impressed too. I woke up this morning early opened the blinds and almost popped a woody when I saw the blanket of the white stuff. I live up probably the steepest hill in MA, and I got out there before my lazy town plowed and it was amazing. Last year my Accord struggled with this hill on several occasions, but this Subie ate it up-was unbelievable. I could have doubled the gradient and I still would've made it up with ease.

I love this damn car, and although I have been a stickler for gas mileage over te years being a Honda owner. I don't even care anymore since the fun factor far outweighs the benefits of somewhat poor mileage (21 to 22 MPG).

Glad to hear I was not the only one who enjoyed the first snow here in MA. Car rocks!

Archived