LegacyGT.com

Social media anyone?

Supernyamo

• 2 weeks later...

yanno you seem like you would fit in with fb group pretty well. you obviously are missing the gene that encourages ppl to try new things. you tend to repeat your questions even after receiving an answer. if I was impassioned enough i could look up your social media accounts and send you a number of poorly constructed words asking where you get off being liking this. You seem like a troll. Exactly what are your credentials, cause living in mom's basement doesn't confer blah blah blah.

If you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself to experience subaru online, especially in a pandemic. Every keyboard warrior is completely misshapen by now and will over-react to anything. Its like crashing a play date and yelling something crude about one of the kids. There's lots of screaming, crying, threats & recriminations. A couple of hours later, you can do it all over again.

unsubscribes...

Ya gotta start somewhere. Not sure how I come across as a troll becsuse you don't like that I have to ask the same question or type in a certain way, I thank everyone for their help and I'm trying to learn. I came here to learn and I have learned a lot. Not sorry I don't fit your ideal image of a poster, what a person trying to discourage someone learning about their car and fling an insult too.

Ya gotta start somewhere. Not sure how I come across as a troll becsuse you don't like that I have to ask the same question or type in a certain way, I thank everyone for their help and I'm trying to learn. I came here to learn and I have learned a lot. Not sorry I don't fit your ideal image of a poster, what a person trying to discourage someone learning about their car and fling an insult too.

You wanted to know about social media. you didn't appear to want to try it yourself. you kept on asking questions after being given answers. so i gave you an actual experience and now yer upset at me and/or the experience.

welcome to social media.

not sure what this thread has to do with cars, tho...

Trying a car part or repair comes at a financial and time cost. We on this forum like to inform people and guide them to save their money and time to meet their goals.

Signing up for a FB group requires no time or financial burden, you can do it buddy. Report back, and let us know what your take is.

Brought to you by Pfizer

From my perspective it's a bit of a generational thing as well.

The average age on this forum is likely in the late 30s/mid forties.

The average age of NASIOC or most FB/Insta/etc. groups is generally 10-15 years younger.

Different stage of life, different priorities, different levels of experience.

My oldest is going to college in the fall, I have three more after her.

Lots of people that are mostly interested in how to enjoy/fix their cars.

We share a bit of life, but we generally don't live on here (for the most part).

There is an investment that many of us have made here, and it's to enjoy a common love, and to help each other out. Forums are still some of the best knowledge bases out there, outdated versions of software or not; it generally works. I haven't found a fraction of the knowledge in other places. Unfortunately, much of the classifieds are moving away, but I'm staying put here, it's where the knowledge/knowledgable live...

• 3 weeks later...