LegacyGT.com

Flurries in MD!

PeterJMC

SUP PETER!!!! you know who this is ;) Your bro and Rosevelt told me about your new car, congrats! (btw, you can post this in the Mid-A forums since Maryland is part of the Mid-A)

yup, I was just driving through Wheaton, nice flurries.. but I wasn't driving my LGT.. my GT still has race tires and track pads from this past weekend's VIR track event.. I'll change the tires and pads out on T-day.

Keefe

Saw a flake this AM! Get the milk! Get the toilet paper!
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

It's starting! I haven't been this excited about snow since I was in middle school. The thought of trucking through inches of snow with ease in the Legacy is making me all giddy inside.

Driving my cobra through the wintery mix was worse than a headache. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that mess anymore.

From what I'm being told, it's supposed to be a good amount of snow on Sunday night/Monday morning to possibly call for Fed. Govt. Liberal leave.

Shweet, just had a nice meeting and since I am critical staff, they are making me come into work on Monday.

Let it flurry!! Anyone know how many inches the DC metro area is supposed to accumulate tonight?

according to the local weatherman, anywhere between a dusting and two feet. Looks like they are hedging. :munch:

according to the local weatherman, anywhere between a dusting and two feet. Looks like they are hedging. :munch:

Yeah, i love these guys.

NOAA is saying 2-5 inches...

It's coming down pretty hard here right now, but NOTHING is sticking to the roads yet :(

Archived