LegacyGT.com

Rotors/Pads setup for 2000 Subaru Legacy BH5?

Recently bought a 2000 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune 5-Speed with 109 kms in auction, wanted to get back into driving stick after 2 1/2 years of driving automatic, and while driving my 2002 Subaru Legacy BH5 Limited II Automatic for a while now is a lot of fun, but driving a 5 speed will be more fun to drive. So anyways I want to start working on my car and installed new rotors and brake pads myself once the car arrived instead of paying someone a lot to replace the rotors/pads just to keep the cost down comparing to when my current 2002 Subaru Legacy to pass out of province inspection, mainly all the fluids, and drls will be done by a company unless theirs a tut thread on drls for BH5.

I am aware the front rotors/pads are 2002-2004 Subaru WRX 2.0L H4 Turbocharged, and rear rotors/pads are 2005 Subaru LGT 2.5L H4 Turbocharged, but I can't seem to figure out which proper set to buy without getting the wrong ones, I did went on rockauto.com and put in the parts numbers but they have different rotors and pads and not sure which ones are good, and ideas?

I did in fact went on (https://subaru.epc-data.com/) for the part numbers

Front Rotors: 26310AC040

Front Brake Pads: 26296AE020

Rear Rotors: 26700AE030

Rear Brake Pads: 26696AE000

This is the car I won in auction

125384557_pic(1).thumb.jpg.ce62fd1d6c667474846c196adb74a562.jpg

pic.thumb.jpg.01f1014c124bbb29caf8acb28d032fe9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Without knowing the history of the car you won in auction, it might be prudent to just wait for it, take the wheels off, take the brake pads and rotors off then show that to your local parts store and get replacements that way. With all the interchangeability in Subarus of this era you might be running a different set compared to the factory set, as modified by the previous owner.

Not sure what area you live in, but I'm in Vancouver B.C. and have a 2001 BH5 Legacy GT-B. I had to do brakes all around and after a little research I found the USDM Legacy wagon had the same brakes as mine, but upgraded to some off of a 2009 Legacy 2.5GT sedan as the rears were the same size and the fronts were quite a bit larger and had all the mounting points in the same location.