LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Are you a teacher?

only of high performance driving & racing.

I retired from high tech a couple years ago. Was bored after a month. Decided to pursue my life long dream to build and race cars full time. Going to a tech school seemed like a good idea seeing as how my youtube badge wasn't worth much.

2 quarters in, I got injured a bad wreck which ended my racing career. About the time I recovered, covid arrived and messed up school. Now I'm 2 classes from graduation and in no real hurry. Student loans have been forgiven and I got a full grant. The school's resources and shop are better than I'm willing to pay for, so I'm working on being a lifetime student.

Still, when I get home, I'll start looking for a shop that's willing to bet on me. With cars becoming more computerized and 25 years of computers/electronics experience, I probably have a decent chance. Even if not, I can still teach driving and play with cars at school.

Got my COVID vaccine!

both rounds?

I know people that have gotten it before elderly high risk people... In the same state. CT just moved on to 75 and older. (they first did nursing homes and front line). School infrastructure wont be a for a while. I think i'd be in the next group if I wanted it

both rounds?

I know people that have gotten it before elderly high risk people... In the same state. CT just moved on to 75 and older. (they first did nursing homes and front line). School infrastructure wont be a for a while. I think i'd be in the next group if I wanted it

Maryland is in "phase 1b" which includes essential employees such as k-12 teachers and school support staff.

• I Donated
both rounds?

Just the first. Second is scheduled for February 18.

Maryland is in "phase 1b" which includes essential employees such as k-12 teachers and school support staff.

:yeahthat:

• I Donated
My friends sister just got covid, and shes like 1 week away from getting the second dose.

I mean, I'm still gonna mask up.

Apparently it's only 50% effective with one dose. Goes up to 95%+ a few days after the second one.

My friends sister just got covid, and shes like 1 week away from getting the second dose.

I’ve been told of two people that work in the health industry that got the first dose and got Covid.

---