LegacyGT.com

Running Wires Across Dash

I am trying to run a wire from the driver side fuse box to the ECU on the passenger side so I can monitor my wideband sensor via the ECU's TGV input. My wideband connections all terminate by the driver's side fuse box and I am struggling on finding a way to easily run this wire across the dash.

When I poked around with a coat hanger by the footwells there didn't seem to be any passage way. Would it just be easier to run the wire around the shifter/cigarette lighter?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Theres a way through. It’s tough to find. I use a 3’ or so hvac zip tie with the end cut off to find the way. Then I tape the wire to it and pull it through. More flexible than a wire hanger but same idea. I’ll see if I can get a picture of both sides tomorrow so you’ll have an idea where to get across. I’ve pulled several wires including 4g amplifier power.

Theres a way through. It’s tough to find. I use a 3’ or so hvac zip tie with the end cut off to find the way. Then I tape the wire to it and pull it through. More flexible than a wire hanger but same idea. I’ll see if I can get a picture of both sides tomorrow so you’ll have an idea where to get across. I’ve pulled several wires including 4g amplifier power.

That would be greatly appreciated.