LegacyGT.com

missing interior screws?

Hello All,

Recently while cleaning my car I noticed that the plastic bezel/piece that's below the steering wheel doesn't seem to be secured more than being clipped into the piece above it. I recently had a remote start added to my car so I'm wondering if Best Buy forgot to add a couple of the fasteners back so I swung by their automotive installation department about a month ago but they had already closed things up for COVID.

Any chance someone could tell me what fasteners I'm missing, I think there's two missing? If there's anyway to tell me the size so I could get these replaced I would be so grateful.

TIA

Hello All,

Recently while cleaning my car I noticed that the plastic bezel/piece that's below the steering wheel doesn't seem to be secured more than being clipped into the piece above it. I recently had a remote start added to my car so I'm wondering if Best Buy forgot to add a couple of the fasteners back so I swung by their automotive installation department about a month ago but they had already closed things up for COVID.

Any chance someone could tell me what fasteners I'm missing, I think there's two missing? If there's anyway to tell me the size so I could get these replaced I would be so grateful.

TIA

I could look tomorrow.. Might be a couple Philips Screws but I'll verify..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I believe that's the piece, here are some photos. In the picture where you can see my hand, if I press there it moves about an inch both ways, that's what made me think screws or fasteners missing.

dash1.thumb.jpg.462adb8968bc73f73c4910980b9a4aee.jpg

dash2.thumb.jpg.55daecf94c4787cf592b2e97a6b2b9cc.jpg

dash3.thumb.jpg.1a06562cca5b6ffbaf4f2003d79dff59.jpg

Edited by jessb_55

I believe that's the piece, here are some photos. In the picture where you can see my hand, if I press there it moves about an inch both ways, that's what made me think screws or fasteners missing.

Yes that piece doesn’t have any screws it’s just the way it is,just make those 3 tabs are lock in.

Maybe they didn't get the tabs locked in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mine falls all the time too it seems on mine the left clip doesn’t lock in well. To fix it it’s about bending it back to where it needs to be I used a flat head while it was in position. Since then haven’t had an issue. I did order an extra one from subi with my last order if it keeps happening I’ll replace.

—————————————————

HPS intake, SSD Front Strut bar, Cusco Rear Strut Bar, Voxx 18” rims,

More to come...