LegacyGT.com

Legacy gt upgrades

STIKILLER01

Hey, new to the forums so please don’t flake me too hard [emoji23] I have a 2005 legacy gt with 139k on the ODO and a stage 2+ bolt on’s/OTS map. I got a FMIC for a heck of a good deal and will be getting a invidia uppipe and GS boost controller soon. Dropping in a walbro 255 LPH fuel pump as well. I’m doing all those mods at once then towing it to my tuner to get it pro tuned using the AP hopefully pretty soon. I’m just wondering if anyone has the same or similar mods and what kind of numbers your running as well as any tips or suggested mods to do. I’m all ears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search, it’s a 15 year old car. It’s all been done before.

Don’t expect a long life with what you are doing to the car. EJ25’s are not particularly durable in the long run under lots of boost.

with all those mods, you're gonna need a ram air intake. also equal length headers. probably want a dom 2.5xtr turbo to handle the higher flow.

tbh, you're doing it backwards. the fmic is not a simple swap. a stock engine is good for 300awhp, but not very long. with 139k, not very long is a few months. shorter if you drive it.