LegacyGT.com

What’s new?

Good noon to all LGT owners! A little update on the 05. What could it be when u shift into gear and press on the gas and get a spike In Rpms??? U guessed it a busted clutch [emoji23]with that being said a exedy stage 1 clutch and flywheel, gates racing timing kit , rotella full synthetic oil change, oem spark plugs and oil pressure sensor are all going in this weekend! A great time to get some preventative maintenance done with her being around 100k miles!whats next [emoji102]??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gates racing kit been working well for me. Idlers are from Japan. Think the only downside is the stamped impeller on water pump. Cast is better in the long run but to be fair, service interval is like 105k miles and it should last past that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Some of the items in a Gates Kit are China Junk.

Go to Subaru and get real Japanese Made items pulleys, etc. (Subaru)

Yo may think you are saving money, but when some junk cheap pulley, idler, tensioner fails and your engine is damage (Bent Valves etc) what money did you save? NONE.

The same goes for thermostats, belts, oxygen sensors.

If you buy enough parts from your local Subaru dealer and you get to know them, they will start to give you better discounts, I know because it happened to me.