LegacyGT.com

Annoying little issue...

Well my OCD is driving me nuts with this, it has recently got worse which is weird to me. My glove box is sloping on the drivers side, passenger side is close to perfectly aligned.

Have any of you had this issue and fixed it? I keep forgetting to look into pulling it apart until I get in the car and start driving again, then I see it.... then it bothers me.

480858922_glovebox.thumb.jpg.a00ca82f95bae631479c5f4cbdb8f4cd.jpg

08 Spec B, insta: @08_spec_b, 10 SH Forester insta: @shfozzy

I must confess, mine in the wagon has taught me never to open it, it's such a PITA to close. Yeah it has a sag too.

I think it's something to do with the knobs on the corners of the box where it hangs from.

Someday may be I'll look into getting the parts to fix it. For now I keep all that stuff in a zip lock bag behind the drivers seat.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Guess you should fine the parts picture and figure out what it could be. May be junkyard will have parts you need.

I find I have to lift up one side of my glove box to close it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Mine doesn't close properly 75% of the time. Have to slam the sh*t out of it at a weird angle to get it to stay. I just live with it. Recent airbag recalls probably haven't helped. You could try taking all of the parts that suspend the glovebox out of a junkyard OB/Legacy and seeing if it fixes your problem.