LegacyGT.com

quick 6MT shifter linkage question..

just realised that i ordered a wrong parts (35047). read the menu and found i actually need 35046. searched and saw Torque Solution has one and seemed very solid. does anyone have this? which one is for 09 spec B?

1. for 2004+ STi

2. for 2006-2020 STi

3. or the original (35046) is more durable?

thanks

link1.thumb.jpg.1245ffa3d5c4bcd10cdc65c4f43c726e.jpg

link2.thumb.jpg.1cde9f1e3c3d1fc94dd247766a46edea.jpg

Edited by markc0220k

Wondering this as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'll find out.

I've been doing a lot of extra consulting so I splurged and ordered some stuff from DMW.

I figured I might as well see how nicely one can get a 5sp to shift.

I already have a kartboy shifter and moore blast plates; time to add these bushings and see what happens.

Honestly, I really want a 6sp, but that's not in the cards anytime soon with my oldest going to college in the fall.

thanks Gabo, the one with inner sleeve or without the sleeve? with bearing or without bearing? omg...$130 + $12 shipping?:confused:

Dang, was it worth it?

Wondering this as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Gen 1 which was made with stainless steel vs titanium. Mine has no bearing. It made a huge improvement as far as feel and side to side play while in gear. It will introduce some slight vibration but nothing too bothersome. I do have to point out I installed one of these at the same time. I also have all other shifter bushings replaced.

Edited by Gabo

I have the Gen 1 which was made with stainless steel vs titanium. Mine has no bearing. It made a huge improvement as far as feel and side to side play while in gear. It will introduce some slight vibration but nothing too bothersome. I do have to point out I installed one of these at the same time. I also have all other shifter bushings replaced.

oh..i just ordered gen 2 (for 35046) with bearing. and yes, i have other bushing are sitting in garage and waiting for the linkage