LegacyGT.com

Just Saying Hi

Hey everyone! Just picked up my new (to me) 2005 Legacy GT Wagon yesterday and I'm super stoked to get back into a Subaru. I had a 2004 WRX Wagon years ago and always had the insane itch to get into a Legacy GT next, finally found a car I liked and pulled the trigger yesterday on it, super excited to join the community and I'll be looking to keep the car on the road for a long time!

Yes the car is a factory 5 speed. I've always been in love with wagons, I started with a WRX wagon, then got an E34 touring, a B5 S4 Avant, a mk4 Jetta TDI wagon, a C5 S6 Avant, and now my beloved Legacy GT. Plans are to 6 speed swap and hopefully get most of the running gear from a Spec B onto the car, a built engine down the road but nothing crazy, just enough to hold 350-400, and ALL the JDM goodies haha

Welcome! Look forward to seeing the journal and how you progress with it! Always love me some JDM parts.

Thank you! I'll definitely be keeping a good record of everything that happens with the car, it will take me some time to really get a chunk of work done as I'm still getting my bachelors wrapped up but I'm really excited to have my hands on one finally!