LegacyGT.com

COVID-19 - who's got some?

DrD123

It's a physically challenging job for me. Wearing the mask generally places stress on my system to the point of needing a sitdown. I've been going maskless because the risks were low. ppl are too tired after work to engage in high risk behaviors.

You also **** randoms without a rubber?

Wife get's her second (Moderna) this Saturday.

I already had both my does of Moderna month's ago. Now I'm waiting to see for the toddler's vaccine.

My friend got his first does on Pfizer last week and he was in bad shape. The funny thing is he recover from COVID like 3 month ago maybe longer.

Hope they come up with COVID19 for kids, ASAP. I read that there are no vaccines as of the moment that has been authorized for children younger than 16.

Certainly agree the risk of blood clots in the brain is low (here it's the J&J vaccine) - just remember, it's only rare until it's you or someone you care about.

http://www.bedug.com/pics/Corona/AstraZeneca.png

Getting my first shot on Friday. I’ll let y’all know if my 5G reception gets stronger! If you’re in the Portland area I can also DM you a link for a COVID shot from a local pharmacy, if you’re interested.

that's fake news. did you make up those percentages?

Maybe, maybe not. Without access to source data or a citation pointing to a credible primary source, it's impossible to judge. The graphic neatly aligns with my personal prejudices, but for that very reason I don't trust it without further substantiation.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Arm's starting to feel a little heavy but otherwise so far so good. The nurse said if I didn't have any major side effects after the first dose (which I didn't) then I probably won't have any after the second dose.. let's hope she's right.

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Arm's starting to feel a little heavy but otherwise so far so good. The nurse said if I didn't have any major side effects after the first dose (which I didn't) then I probably won't have any after the second dose.. let's hope she's right.

My second make me tired AF. 24hrs after I wanted to nap hard.

My second Pfizer threw me under a bus. Fine for the first 12-18 hours and then achy, fever, miserable for next 24+. So happy to be vaccinated, didn’t care about feeling like shit!

Long COViD is still kicking my butt.

I'm having to cancel classes today because my limbs hurt so bad I can barely move.

It seems to come and go in waves, was hoping the vaccine might help, but doesn't look like it in my case.

I'm trying to get into a study for Adult Long COViD at Vanderbilt to see if we can try to find some answers.

Get vaccinated, be barred from working.

A Miami school has discouraged teachers from getting the Covid vaccine, saying any vaccinated employees will be barred from interacting with students.

Centner Academy leadership cited debunked claims of non-vaccinated people being "negatively impacted" by contact with vaccinated people.

Experts say there is no evidence for such theories. US health officials have said the jabs are safe and effective.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56905752

453747.png