LegacyGT.com

MA/SNH: Swift Springs

Located in Dracut, MA.

Selling the Swift Springs that were on my 2010 LGT when i bought it last Fall. They were too low and soft for my liking so I got a set of H&R springs that match better to what i want. Albeit still soft, but at least not rubbing on speed bumps if i didn't angle.

asking $175 shipped

I'm a new member here, but I'm an OG NASIOC(imprezars.com) member with a lot of feedback.

Quick stats: Spring rates are 3.4K front, 4K rear.

Lowers car -1.3 in front,-1.1 rear.

Info:

https://www.fastwrx.com/products/swift-springs-2010-legacy-sedan

Not sure on the mileage but my car has 75k. They look like they are in the 20-40k range.

cSmanF0.jpg?1

9oClFrm.jpg?1

noyUgJB.jpg

zOHXmjQ.jpg

Edited by Aphex28

Bump and GLWS.

Fyi, we've got a few members in the area, Lawrence, Nashua, Peabody, Burlington, and we get in 2-3 5th gen meets a year, if you're interested send me a pm and I'll put you on the list. Theres also a FB page just for 5th gens if youre interested.

Hey,

Yeah I'm already in the 5th gen fb group. I've grown out of going to meets now a days, been going to them for the past 20 years or so heh. Aside from WBM(I'm one of the original organizers) I don't have much interest

Off Topic, but that's a great looking car.

Thanks. Lol tell my wife that! But really that's what made me buy it. Prefect for hauling my 2 year old in while not attracting attention, but still fun, without any real rust. Sucks that it burnt a valve a month after buying it, but i learned everything about the special-ness about this setup versus traditional ej cars.

Besides, i feel like i saved one more rare 6mt lgt from going to the scrap graveyard. These cars are a dead breed. It's pretty impossible to find a quick, fun, 4 door car that can fit a baby seat comfortably in the back that comes with 3 pedals. I had a 15 wrx that i sold because i had to my seat almost all the way forward to fit a rear facing seat behind me. No bueno

Edited by Aphex28

Pic is with the swift.

I had a 2017 GLI for a year :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QFVw7LQeJajkzGU8A

but i got it with the wrong transmission. But either way, it was still too small for the seat :( my wife had to sit in the back seat when we'd take my car since the baby seat wouldn't fit behind me (and im only 5"3')

Edited by Aphex28