LegacyGT.com

Can anyone measure something in the trunk of a 10-14 legacy please?

Don't have my car with me but need to see if I can fit a piece of wood that is 88" long x 38" wide and 4 inches thick in the car with the seats folded down.

I know it's going to be close and I'm sure will have to be going at an angle upwards towards the front but obviously enough to clear the trunk passthrough.

Would really appreciate it!!

Thanks

The Count

The width will make it, but length-wise, I've found that a 6' folding table is almost a perfect fit. I'm tall, but I don't think the seat has 16" of travel, let alone 16" of travel forward from my seating position. If you're comfortable having that piece of wood hanging out the back a little and tying down the trunk lid, though, you should be able to make it work.

Almost forgot- cars101.com is a great reference for specs and such on pretty much anything Subaru, and there's a section on pretty much every model and year's page with dimensional info. Here's the 2010 Legacy page, dimensions are about 1/3 of the way down: https://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2010.html

• 2 weeks later...
88' is 7.3ft. it will fit but be sticking out of the trunk a bit, you could cover that end with a plastic bag and tie down the trunk.

Correction when you say 88' is 88 feet, 88" is 88 inches. I know what you meant but for others not to sure.