LegacyGT.com

Damn ... Blisters

3 of them. One on each thumb, and one on my left index finger.

Debadged this afternoon. About the point I was rubbing off the adhesive on the "2" I noticed it kind of hurt.

Oh well, all I have for now is "LEGACY" but that will probably go later.

Bu11dogg2 - I live in Minnesota ... it takes a lot of heat, time, and rubbing to keep the adhesive soft at this time of year.

But I saw all those sexy debadged Legacies at the Fatburger, and I just had to fit in! :)

Bu11dogg2 - I live in Minnesota ... it takes a lot of heat, time, and rubbing to keep the adhesive soft at this time of year.

But I saw all those sexy debadged Legacies at the Fatburger, and I just had to fit in! :)

I feel your pain. I used goo gone on an old car, never really did get rid of the haze...

did you use a blow dryer? any type of heat? Im doin mine soon, im just worried its to cold.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

No hazing that I could see. I have no idea for time on the job. Long enough to get 3 blisters?

Maybe an hour at most?

If there is hazing, I would be shocked as I followed up with a polish on the affected area. But if it comes up, I'll just polish again. :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
No trouble with the Law removing the vehicle's make and model?

Yeah, you go to Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison if yout ake the badges off.

Yeah, you go to Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison if yout ake the badges off.

Aw, come on now, don't scare him Jedi.

Here, it's just a civil offense. $1,000 fine the first time, and $2,000 + license suspended for a repeat offense.

time on job?

You're probably looking at an hour or two, depending on how much rebadging you're going to do, and if you're going to Meguire ScratchX/wax the area after (recommended).

And highly recommended you heat up the area if you're going to do it. The adhesive is one tough mutha esp when it's cold :lol:

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Archived